Home Menu of Services Pre-employment Services
Pierce County, WA
The WorkForce Central Business Connection provides Pierce County employers with a variety of pre-employment services that reduce on-boarding costs. These DOL compliant services minimize inappropriate hires, improve employee turnover, and also satisfy legal documentation requirements.
Some of our most requested services include:
- Job Postings
- Social Security number and I-9 verification
- Nationwide criminal history check
- Multi-state instant criminal and sex offender registry check
- Driving record verification
- Credit check
- Drug screening via lab urine collection or on-site swabbing
- Specific skill testing to verify resume stated abilities
- Confirmation of professional references, credentials and licenses
By using certified and DOL compliant resources, The WorkForce Central Business Connection ensures accurate, timely information that employers need to make the best possible hiring decisions. All authorization documents are provided and stored on the employer's behalf.
The WorkForce Central Business Connection partners with Pierce County employers to make attracting
and growing a qualified workforce simple, efficient,
and within budget.